Optimal protection against theft,for heavier or expensive consumer products.
High Frequency Weld Blister Packaging (Tamperproof blister packaging)
High Frequency Welded or RF welded blister packaging is when two thermoformed parts to be joined are heated by contact with electrodes generated by a high frequency welder.
This type of blister packaging offers optimal protection against theft, and is usually applied for packing heavier or expensive consumer products.
Lovell Industries as your preferred 3rd party packaging company can offer the following:
- New packaging design - Our design team will set you apart from your competitors
- Full in-house sampling and mould making department
- On site extrusion facilities which provides us with all our raw materials required for blister packs
- Thermoforming of the blisters onsite
- Collect your unfinished product
- Convert and return the product to you fully packed, sealed and ready to enter the retail stores
All our production waste is recycled on site and re-extruded for industrial thermoforming applications - making us an eco-friendly choice.